Click here to see our special offers 2021
The health and safety of our hosts and employees is our top priority. The coronavirus situation forced us to put in place a number of adaptations and restrictions in our hotel.
All of our employees are trained in the most current hygiene measures.
We respect the principles of the OFSP at all times in this regard:
• Hand sanitizers are available at hotel entrances and other hotel hotspots
• A smile is worth more than a handshake: we give up all physical contact
• Grouping of people is to be avoided: please respect a sufficient social distance in public areas
• Our establishment is only open to hotel guests. Access is prohibited to outside visitors
• Our employees use gloves and / or masks whenever necessary
• Disinfection of public places several times a day
• The restaurant tables are set up so as to leave a generous space between them
• The breakfast buffet is presented in a suitable format
• Our kitchen staff are provided with protective equipment
• Unfortunately we will not be able to welcome you if you have symptoms of flu, cough or fever just before your arrival
• If you have already paid a deposit, we will send you a voucher of the amount of your reservation
• We kindly ask you to plan a card payment, cash payments are to be avoided as much as possible
• We are at your entire disposal for any further information by email (email@example.com) or by phone (+41 26 347 56 56) and will be happy to answer your questions
We are already looking forward to welcoming you soon and assure you that we will do everything we can to make your visit as safe, beautiful and relaxing as possible.
Fabrice STEIB and his team
Hotel Aux Remparts is managed by the Swiss Hôtels et Patrimoine group.
Hotel Aux Remparts has been designed from the industrial wasteland Nuthofil & Walter, located right next to the Medieval walls of Fribourg. The historic and cultural center of Fribourg is a few hundreds meters away.
Hidden behind a green façade, most rooms overlook this exceptional architectural monument that was built in the early 15th century and used to have a fortified bridge. Inside the hotel, the Art Deco geometrical design reflects the style of the very recent Poya bridge and adds even more to the architectural contrast with the Medieval “Porte de Morat”.
Our cold buffet breakfast includes an assortment of fresh and regional products. For your drinks, you will have the choice to discover our Balzac hot chocolates, our selection of Betjeman & Barton teas as well as Carasso coffees.
For your events, hotel Aux Remparts will meet all your wishes to organise your cocktail, conference, meetings or family events. 4 conference rooms and a lobby can welcome up to 80 participants with all the assistance and service you might need.
Our lounge bar welcomes you at any time of day or night for a drink and a relaxing moment.
Owned by Swiss Hôtels et Patrimoine group, hotel Aux Remparts benefits from the financial support of the Fonds d’équipement touristique de Fribourg.
The Fribourg main train station is 10 min away, Fribourg university is 5 min away and the City of Bern is 30 min away by car.
A free private parking surrounds the hotel.
Hotel Aux Remparts is a member of Fribourg Meeting. For more information, click here.